Monday, January 25, 2016

Sometimes dreams do come true...


Okay then....

So this week was crazy...

I dont know how to even put in to words this past week..

All i have to say is THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

 So lets begin with last monday. I didnt tell you this in my email because i was a little freaked out, but I had one heck of a dream last monday before changes. I had a partially scary, partially happy, very interesting dream that I was walking around in the streets of my first area in monterry again. I told Elder Efigenio about this dream first thing in the morning. I knew there was changes, and I figured that there was a very slim chance that I could have changes, but there was no way in the world that I would go back to monterrey reason being that the zone Leaders of zone Toncontin are in monterrey. I patiently waited most of last monday waiting form the call to let us know what was going on with the changes. Well... when i got the call, the zone leaders went through all told me everyone in the district who had changes and then said, " Now lets talk about whats happening with you Elder High..." all i heard is Elder High is out and you are going to be a Zone leader in Toncontin.... in area Monterrey A... So yeah.. I am back in my first area of Monterrey, and I can honestly say, I am ready for it! Things are so different than from when I was here the first time. All the members this past week have been like, "do you speak spanish now??" haha The people are still the same, but I have changes so much. My mindset has changed, my attitud has changed, really everything has changed. Many members has comentated on the huge change that they have seen, and how different I am now. I dont quite know how to take it all, but yes, I guess I have changed in this past year. Also all the members say that i look a lot skinnier which is something... 

So something else that is interesting, is my new companion is an awesome elder named Elder Paiz. His parents are from gualtemala, but he was born and raised in Florida. English is his native and first language, but he speaked fluent spanish before the mission. He was my zone leader when I was in campamento, and I was his district leader haha. We already were super tight from the last few changes, and here we are as companions! Really, things are going to be great, I am so excited to be in Monterrey again. Thats about all i have to report on now, things are looking up and looking great for old man Elder High!

 

Love yall 

Elder High

No comments:

Post a Comment