Monday, December 7, 2015

Haaaaaalooooooooooo!!!!
Ya, entonces ya.. 
 
So today, I feel great. I feel just really happy and in just a really really good mood today. I think it could be partially due to it being almost Christmas. All I know is I feel good! I have oficially been here in campamento for 6 weeks, or one change. Tomorrow is changes, and well, who knows what is going to happen. I should not be leaving, but there is a good chance that my companion is out. Well have to wait and see. Everything is great here, like always haha.
 
So this week, I didnt get to spend a lot of time out in my area working. On tuesday, I had to take a 2 hour bus ride to Tegucigalpa to take out my residency. So yeah, I am now a legal hondureño. My companion was sick a little, so we took some time to rest up, and I spend a good chunk of time in area Guimaca, the other area in my district, helping out the other Elders down there. It seem like alot of my time gets eaten up by doing things I dont really want to do, but which are necicary. I am sure yall can proably realate that to the gospel in some way haha. For my and my companion, efficiency is hugly important. We didnt get much time to do work, but the little work that we did was very effective. We are working with a ton of really really great people here in Campamento. 
 
There has been this one family that we have been visiting named family Ponce. They are great, just the father is a little sick. The father has some problem with his leg that makes it hard to walk. We visited them this week for the first time in about 7 days, and in those last 7 days, he has not been able to move his legs to get out of bed. He thought his body was shutting down and that he was dying. Well, we came in and immediatly got the impresion that we need to give this man a blessing. So we did. Immediatly after, My companion suprising to me said out of the blue, ¨ Alright, get up and walk, youve been blessed and youve been healed.¨ Sure enough, he got up and walked around the floor of his little house. It was pretty neat. We visited them yesterday, and the father wasnt there, because he was working, for the first time in months. A blessing of faith heals the sick, and yes it really does. 
 
Really, we are 100 percent fine here. Please please do not worry about me. We are protected by the lord, because we are servents of the lord. If the lord can make  a sick limp man walk, he can keep us protected. 
 
I am like always, looking forward to the future with hope. Things are verry bright in the future. 
Love ya lots and lots
 
Elder High
 
So we kinda decorated our house the best we could for Christmas haha
 
 
 
 
and a selfie with the new camera!
 
 
 
District meeting, and a monkey jaja
 
 
The Baptisms
 
 
 

 
 
So when you told me about dad and his harmonica, I about died haha. the reason being, one of my zone leaders gave me a harmonica and a hymn book for it. So ive been learning the harmonica too haha. Actually, in these last baptisms, I played a musical number on my harmonica haha
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment